Post new topic   Reply to topic    Light in the Darkness Forum Index -> Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Electronik

re: Builds

Hey guys I'd like to see how you guys build your characters... would you mind posting your: race, class, and traits and a brief discription of combos and explain how or why the combos you use works.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Blazedancer

re: Builds

Aervun-Race: Man; Class LM; Traits: varying
Blazedancer-Race: Elf; Class: Guard; Traits: Varying
Blazestone-Race: Elf; Class: RK; Traits: Varying

*Aervun is of the Race of Man but I would prefer her to be an elf...discussed below

Most of my characters are Elves, not because it makes any real difference, but because of their racial ports. I find that the Rivendell port is very helpful in many cases and if you're the Race of Man, it bars you from getting the port to Bree because you're supposed to get it through racial deeds. I find it easier to earn the port through reputation (which can be acquired very early) then to get it through the deed to kill so many wargs. Sorry about having no traits posted; I wasn't logged in and it would have taken a while to explain anyway. My virtue combinations may follow in a later reply to this post.

westmont
Recruit

re: Race of Men

The Captain is an interesting class to play. In early leveling they have good survivability and they gain buff capabilities as they grow and can be a large asset in group play. They can keep a group from wiping by employing their defiance which allows them to take unlimited damage for up to 25 secs if properly equipped and take half of the damage of all other group members. If traited well they can also provide over 1000 morale on defeat/crit events to the whole group every 15 seconds. While not a minstrel this allows the main healer to focus on the primary tank for healing. In long fights they can become low on power - potions are necessary.

Forum Image
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Light in the Darkness Forum Index -> Game Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Last Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderDraigoch and You! A Guide to Dragon Slaying by Blazedancer3711 days ago6 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderBuilds by westmont4062 days ago2 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderWeekly Group Runs/Events by Calding/Damoc4213 days ago6 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

Site Activity
ThFrSaTuWeThFrSa

Turbine has discontinued the server status API that allowed us to bring you this widget. Please let us know if you find a new API we could utilize.